|Preparation time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking time||15 Minutes|
- Heat a large 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Pound thicker parts of chicken with the flat side of a meat mallet to even their thickness.
- Dab chicken dry with paper towels, then season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Add oil to skillet, then add chicken.
- Cook chicken about 5 - 6 minutes per side or until center registers 165 degrees on an instant read thermometer. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce burner temperature slightly, then melt 1 1/2 Tbsp butter in same skillet. Add in garlic and sage and saute until garlic is golden brown, about 30 seconds.
- Pour in chicken broth and scrape up browned bits from bottom of pan. Dice remaining butter into 3 pieces then add to skillet along with thyme and rosemary. Stir until butter is melted.
- Return chicken to pan and spoon sauce over top. Serve warm.
- *Look for the poultry herb blend pack in the produce section, so you don't have to purchase all three separately. Feel free to swap out the herbs for others you like.
Recipe sources