Random assortment of ingredients that made the most randomly incredible pasta. To try again
|Preparation time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking time||10 Minutes|
- Start by warming up the pan, and putting a splash of olive oil to heat
- Bloom pili pili and sweet paprika by putting them in warming oil
- Add onions, lower heat and let them sweat
- Add diced up polish sausage + minced garlic and let cook until meat looks crackly and tastes cooked
- Add diced peppers and cream immediately after
- Bring to a boil and lower heat.
- Let cook for a few minutes, taste to adjust salt. Add splash of lemon for acidity. BAM!
- On the side, cook pasta until a couple minutes before it's al dente.
- Scoop and add to sauce, let it finish cooking in the sauce. It will also absorb some of the cream
- Serve with parmesan
Recipe sources