|Preparation time||20 Minutes|
|Cooking time||30 Minutes|
- To assemble the rice bowls: divide rice among two bowls, top it off with a salmon fillet, and top each bowl with half the avocado mixture.
- Cut avocado in half, take out the pit, and take off the skin. Chop avocado and add it to a small bowl. Add lime juice, cilantro, chili powder, and salt. Gently mix.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Pat dry salmon. Brush with 1 tablespoon of olive oil from all sides. Season with salt and pepper. Place the salmon on a large piece of foil skin down. Fold foil sides and ends up (2 to 5cm high) tightly around the salmon. Place the salmon in foil on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, lime juice, chopped cilantro, and garlic. Mix to combine. Spread this mixture over the salmon.
- Do not cover salmon with foil, leave it open (with foil sides up) and bake it just like that, at 200°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully remove salmon from foil, separating the salmon from the skin which will remain stuck to the foil. Place the salmon onto a serving plate. Carefully scoop the sauce from around the salmon and pour over the salmon.
- Cook rice in salted water per package instructions. Take off heat when it's just done.
- Preheat a medium cooking pan over medium-high heat. Mix stock, lime juice, honey, and cilantro together. Pour the mixture into the preheated pan and let it simmer for about a minute. Take the pan off heat and mix rice into the liquid. Season with a little bit more salt, mix well, and set aside.
Recipe sources