|Preparation time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking time||20 Minutes|
- Preheat oven to 175°C. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Mix the dry ingredients thoroughly in a bowl
- Reduce speed to low and add dry ingredients, vanilla, and chocolate; mix until well combined.
- Using a 115g scoop for larger cookies or a 28g scoop for smaller cookies, scoop cookie dough onto prepared baking sheets, about 5cm apart.
- Bake until lightly browned, but still soft, about 20 minutes for larger cookies and about 15 minutes for smaller cookies.
- Cool slightly on baking sheets before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe sources