|Preparation time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking time||15 Minutes|
- Sauté the mushrooms in a pan with some olive oil, until nice and golden
- Add the onions and garlic, salt everything and let it cook until onions are transparent and the garlic is soft
- Start cooking the pasta, cook until one minute shy of al dente
- Make a hole, add some extra olive oil and let the curry powder bloom in it for some time until fragrant
- Pour in the cocount milk, the lime juice and the red kidney beans, reduce fire to low
- Save some the pasta water, add the pasta in the sauce (do not worry about draining it too much) and start cooking it down until the pasta is nice and soft. If needed, add more pasta water to the sauce.
- Adjust seasoning.
Recipe sources