|Preparation time||10 Minutes|
|Cooking time||55 Minutes|
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water. In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together soy sauce, Mirin, honey, garlic, ginger, Sriracha and cornstarch mixture.
- Arrange wings in a single layer onto prepared baking dish. Pour the sauce evenly over the wings.
- Place into oven and bake for 45-50 minutes, using metal tongs to turn at halftime. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until the wings are slightly charred.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe sources