|Preparation time||15 Minutes|
|Cooking time||20 Minutes|
- Sweat the onion in olive oil in medium-high heat, until translucent
- Turn the heat down, put it in low heat
- Add the chiles, garlic, turmeric and ginger. Let it cook, mixing, until everything is smelling great and well mixed. Around two minutes.
- Add the shrimp and cook until the shrimp is pink, around five minutes
- Add the peppers and salt, cook for a bit more. Adjust seasoning if needed. The peppers should not become mushy, they should still be crunchy.
- Fold in the rice and cilantro. Add some lime juice and adjust according to test. Let it rest for 15 minutes before serving.